Since October 2019*, Écoscéno in collaboration with other cultural stakeholders, avoided the production of more than 263 tons of CO2**. 4,354 trees would have taken 10 years to capture this amount of carbon***.
The ecological transition is a cultural transition
The Écoscéno Mission is to reduce the environmental impact of cultural production by providing tools and assistance to actors in the field while promoting eco-conception, mutualization, and reuse of objects and materials within the arts sector.Online storeContact us
We offer various training courses in eco-design and eco-responsibility.
- Performing Arts (Association des professionnels des arts de la scène, Conseil québécois du Théâtre)
- Museology (Société des Musées du Québec)
- Eco-design and eco-responsibility at the heart of the performing arts Available only in French (Conseil Québécois du Théâtre)
Support in eco-design for organizations and institutions.
Several pedagogical resources are under construction.
- Development of an eco-design guide
- Development of Material Tip Sheets
No. We are very passionate about the organization’s mission, but we also must make a living from our work. All your financial contributions are reinvested back into the organization in order to strengthen its activities and multiply its impacts.
We are looking for materials in good condition that are easy to transport, and which may lend themselves to new uses.
Damaged items, mismatched items, items with missing hardware, materials that must be removed quickly and toxic materials ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Would you reuse it yourself? If the answer is yes, there is a good chance that will be the case for others.
Ecosceno is responsible for picking up reclaimed materials. However, it is the buyers who are responsible for the transportation of the materials they acquire.
The exact dimensions. Information relating to any products used that are likely to complicate reuse (e.g. coatings used on vinyl flooring).
Contact us if you have any questions, if you are looking to dispose of or acquire decorative objects or materials or if you need eco-responsible advice.
- Phone : (438) 889-4317
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warehouse : 2350, Dickson St., #600, Montréal, H1N 3L7
- Schedule: Friday – 9AM to 4:30PM (pick-up) – by appointment only